Please check your inbox to access the webinar link in a downloadable PDF once payment has been received.
We have all heard the term "The Perfect Storm" but what does it mean and how does it affect your transportation network? In the wake of recent catastrophic events our supply chains have been affected in ways that we couldn't have predicted...or could we?
Join NASSTRAC and TranzAct Technologies as we bring to you a joint webinar, "How to Survive the Perfect Storm." Mike Regan, Chief of Relationship Development at TranzAct and NASSTRAC's Advocacy Chair will lead our panel of industry experts who will help you to protect your company's transportation interests by understanding:
- What the storm looks like and how the transportation marketplace will operate
- How the storm can and will impact your company's operations/profitability
- The alternatives and options you can deploy when the storms hit
- The need for a Supply Chain Disaster Recovery Plan
We are pleased to have the following industry experts who will share their thoughts and insights with us:
- Derek Leathers, President & CEO - Werner Enterprises
- Randy Mullet, Principal - Mullet Strategies
- George Harry, Director of Logistics - Johnson & Johnson
- Rob Estes, President - Estes Express Lines
This webinar is a must attend for all transportation professionals who are charged with maintaining healthy and active supply chains.