Meeting the Amazon Challenges with Efficiencies, Visibility and Technology
June 20, 2018, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. CDT
Attend the session to understand from subject matter expert how to compete with Amazon.
Topics to be Covered:
- How to leverage your brick and mortar stores
- Fulfillment options in house or outsource
- Delivery speed – balancing speed vs cost
- Trends today and the future
Featured Speaker:Jay Kent, Managing Director, SLB Performance
Not What or Why, but How to Navigate the Transportation Perfect Storm
March 28, 2018 Webinar Recording
The acceleration of the economy, driver shortages, fuel, and other factors have increased freight demand and resulted in tighter capacity throughout many sectors of the US domestic supply chain. We've covered what the Transportation is and why it is happening. So now let's talk about the How. How are successful shippers navigating the storm, and what can you do to better handle the transportation challenges affecting your company?
In a follow up to November's popular webinar, "How to Survive the Perfect Storm," we bring you another joint webinar with Mike Regan, Chief of Relationship Development at TranzAct Technologies and NASSTRAC's Advocacy Chair, who will guide a discussion with both shippers and carriers, giving practical advice on how to improve your supply chain in these trying times.
Moderator: Mike Regan, Chief of Relationship Development, TranzAct Technologies, and Advocacy Chair, NASSTRAC
- Dave Yeager, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Hub Group, Inc.
- Jeff Rogers, Chief Executive Officer, Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc.
- Dave Venburg, Senior Director Transportation & Logistics, Ardent Mills LLC
Logistics Management 2018 Trucking Regulations Webcast
March 29, 2018, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. CDT
Freight and logistics regulations, coupled with the subsequent and related factors stemming from them, are of keen importance for both shippers and carriers alike. They can impact carrier costs, operations, rates, and shipper and carrier relations, among other things. Does the current regulatory landscape have to potential to lead to increased operating costs and impact logistics and freight regulatory processes?
Find out during this webcast—co-presented by Logistics Management and NASSTRAC—as our expert panel brings shippers up to date on the state of transportation regulations.
Join us as we explore:
- Transportation infrastructure - is a new bill coming and will the fuel tax be raised?
- The current state of Electronic Logging Devices (ELD) mandate for motor carriers
- How ELD have impacted motor carrier operations what may be in store when it is fully enforce
- Benefits of trucking productivity gains focused on increasing truck size
- The ongoing truck driver shortage
Moderator: Jeff Berman, Group News Editor, Logistics Management
- John Cutler Jr., General Counsel, NASSTRAC
- Gregg Sayers, VP of Logistics, GNC
The Road Ahead for 2018: The Shipper/Broker Perspective
January 18, 2018 Webinar Recording
The economy improved in 2017, but will it gain momentum or slip backward in 2018? Will over-the-road capacity tighten and transportation rates climb? Which modes will be most affected? How are shipping strategies changing? The second joint Shipper Outlook Survey released by The Journal of Commerce, NASSTRAC, TIA, and Truckstop.com takes the pulse of the domestic transportation market, asking shippers and brokers about their expectations for the year ahead.
This Webinar panel will reveal and analyze the results, based on the views of those at the nerve center of the North American transportation market.
Moderator: Bill Cassidy, Senior Editor, Trucking & Domestic Transportation, Journal of Commerce/HIS Markit
Roxanne Bullard, Director of Research, Truckstop.com
Chris Burroughs, Senior Director, Government Affairs, Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA)
Gail Rutkowski, Executive Director, NASSTRAC
How to Survive the Perfect Storm
November 14, 2017 Webinar Recording
We have all heard the term "The Perfect Storm" but what does it mean and how does it affect your transportation network? In the wake of recent catastrophic events our supply chains have been affected in ways that we couldn't have predicted...or could we?
Join NASSTRAC and TranzAct Technologies as we bring to you a joint webinar, "How to Survive the Perfect Storm." Mike Regan, Chief of Relationship Development at TranzAct and NASSTRAC's Advocacy Chair will lead our panel of industry experts who will help you to protect your company's transportation interests by understanding:
- What the storm looks like and how the transportation marketplace will operate
- How the storm can and will impact your company's operations/profitability
- The alternatives and options you can deploy when the storms hit
- The need for a Supply Chain Disaster Recovery Plan
We are pleased to have the following industry experts who will share their thoughts and insights with us:
- Derek Leathers, President & CEO - Werner Enterprises
- Randy Mullet, Principal - Mullet Strategies
- George Harry, Director of Logistics - Johnson & Johnson
- Rob Estes, President - Estes Express Lines
This webinar is a must for all transportation professionals who are charged with maintaining healthy and active supply chains.
*Please check your inbox to access the webinar link in a downloadable PDF once payment has been received.