Whether it's NASSTRAC Shipper of the Year, Carrier of the Year, or Member of the Year, NASSTRAC members are celebrated for their achievements. Nominations will open in Spring of 2018, more details to follow.
- The Shipper of the Year Award showcases the most innovative programs that support the business goals of companies through smart transportation. View previous Shipper of the Year Award winners.
- The Carrier of the Year Award recognizes the best of the best in transportation. Through this program, shippers vote for carriers they use who they perceive to be the best in service levels, on-time deliveries, technology, and other factors. View previous Carrier of the Year Award winners.
- The Member of the Year Award recognizes key volunteers who give significant time and energy in their involvement with the association. Each year, one individual is presented with the Regular Member of the Year award and one individual is presented with the Associate Member of the Year award. View previous Member of the Year Award winners.
If you're looking to enhance your career, want to gain incredible networking opportunities, increase your visibility or develop new skills, consider joining a NASSTRAC Committee.
- The Education Committee develops professionally focused programs to meet the ongoing educational needs of members.
- The Advocacy Committee advocates the interests of members by taking action on logistics-related issues.
- The Provider Relations Committee fosters fair dealings and relationships between members, logistics providers, and other suppliers to the shipping community that NASSTRAC serves.
If you are interested in joining a NASSTRAC Committee, please email it to Gail Rutkowski at email@example.com.