The Education Committee develops professionally focused programs to meet the ongoing educational needs of members. This includes the annual conference, seminars and workshops designed to provide current transportation, logistics and supply chain information; offering facilities, when appropriate, for continuing education units by permitting students to earn credit hours by attending meetings; and acquiring and disseminating critical business information through newsletters, special advisories, Web site, and other communication channels.
Current Committee Members:
- Education Committee Chair: Candace Holowicki, Director of Global Logistics, TriMas Corp.
- Education Advisor: JohnLangley, Ph.D., Professor, Penn State University
- Sherry Askew, Transportation Manager, Revlon Consumer Products Corp.
- Eric Chambers, Senior Vice President Sales, BlueGrace Logistics
- Dan Conroy, Transportation Manager, Shurtech Brands
- Brian Damiani, Vice President of Logistics, Simplified Logistics
- Ryan Daube, President, AFN, LLC
- Marc Feeser, Sr. Manager, America's Fulfillment & Logistics, Dell Inc.
- Mike Gallagher, VP Distribution & Logistics, HD Supply
- Brian Gibson, Ph.D., Wilson Family Professor, Auburn University
- Lanny Fleming, Vice President Sales, UPS Freight
- George Kudlacik, Director Sales, FedEx Services
- Chris, Norek, Ph.D., Senior Partner, Chain Connectors
- Gail Rutkowski, President, Wabash Worldwide Logistics
- Reid Thompson, Senior Consultant, RPT Consulting
Interested in volunteering? Contact NASSTRAC Member Services at 952-442-8850 x208 or e-mail Brian2008@NASSTRAC.org