This two-day workshop is geared toward entry level executives wishing to expand their industry knowledge. Excellent refresher course for middle management too.
Albert Saphir has spoken at NASSTRAC conferences in the past and most recently conducted a mini-workshop on international transportation at the 2018 conference. Best of all NASSTRAC members receive a discount off of registration. Get details below.
Approved by NCBFAA/NEI for 13 CE CES/CCS, ISM for
12 CEH and CSCMP 12 CEU SCPro Certification credits.
• Trends and Roles in International Logistics
• Key Global & Regional Freight Forwarders
• Ocean Freight Forwarder, NVOCC Operations and
• Air Freight Forwarding
• Customs Brokers
• Cargo Vessel and Port Operations
• Maritime Regulatory Updates
• Hazardous Material Awareness
• Trade Security (CBP &TSA;)
• Export & Import Trade Compliance (CBP & BIS)
• Incoterms & Insurance
Presented by: Albert Saphir of ABS Consulting & Joe Espinosa, President of the Florida Shipowners Group
Registration* & Contact information
Cost: $775 for 2-Day Session. Includes
Course Materials, Breakfast & Lunch
Visit our website to register and for more information:
PROMO Code: NASSTRAC2018
Albert Saphir[email protected]
Phone: (954) 218-5285