The Shipper's Market
Back To Job Center
Manager of Domestic Logistics
Keystone Dedicated Logistics
Keystone Dedicated Logistics, headquartered in Carnegie, PA, seeks a
motivated individual to join our team as a Manager of Domestic Logistics.
This position offers an energetic individual the opportunity to work in a dynamic company that offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and free parking.
Successful candidates will work directly with the Logistics Management team to provide client analysis, implementation and on-going support of the logistics management group.
• Review, Implement, and Monitor client programs to determine savings opportunity and profit on all outbound and inbound transportation programs, including LTL, TL, Small Package, Expedited and Third Party Delivery
• Oversee, Monitor and aid in preparation and review of cost savings reports to clients as well as support company position. Establish benchmarks for savings calculations and develop monthly reports to track savings against the customer benchmarks.
• Direct the implementation of company programs with client and establish procedures including invoicing, account execution, and account compliance with established programs.
• Day to day management of 5-10 professional personal and assigned accounts
• Monitor and report overall performance (both internal and external) as well as act on deviations from program
• Assist the Logistics Management team in the negotiation and development of national and regional carrier pricing programs
• Develop on-going transportation systems and solutions with new and existing clients.
• Aid in account penetration with existing clients through initiated analysis and customer follow up.
Please submit all response via resumes. No phone calls please.
We offer hosp/med, vision disc. prescription, dental,
401K, profit sharing, paid vacations, pleasant work environment, and much
Candidates must have 5-10 years 3PL, Corporate Transportation and LTL Carrier related experience, or combination thereof; demonstrate analytical skills; advanced Microsoft Excel and Access; and possess
excellent problem solving and communication skills.
A college degree is required; 5-7 years prior experience in transportation
Please forward resumes to D. Neilly at Keystone Dedicated Logistics 800 North Bell Ave. Carnegie, Pa. 15106.
© 2003-2005 NASSTRAC -