NASSTRAC WEBINAR SERIES
Looking for information on parcel shipping trends? Interested in what’s going on in Washington? What about capacity problems during peak season? This is the place to be. NASSTRAC’s webinar series provides our members with ongoing information on a variety of topics. If you happen to miss the live presentation, you can always download the presentation and listen to it at your convenience. If there is a topic you are interested in having NASSTRAC cover, please let us know at email@example.com.
Trucking Regulations 2016 Update
Date: Thursday, March 24, 2016
Time: 2:00 PM EDT
Trucking regulations are once again front and center for carriers and shippers and are making an immediate impact on carrier costs, capacity, rates, and relations between shippers and carriers. Will new changes in regulations lead to higher operating costs and lower productivity?
Co-presented by NASSTRAC and Logistics Management, an expert panel of thought-leaders will bring shippers up-to-date on the state of trucking regulations.
Discussion topics include:
- Details behind changes to HOS and CSA
- The impact these rules are having on carrier costs, capacity, and rates
- When and how to prepare for the electronic logging device (ELD) mandate
- FMCSA's final ruling on driver coercion and what it means for shippers, carriers, receivers and 3PLs
- What the FMCSA has planned over the next year
Moderator: Jeff Berman, Group News Editor, Logistics Management
John Cutler Jr., General Counsel, NASSTRAC
Gregg Sayers, Vice President of Logistics, GNC
Tom Wenzinger, Director of Corporate Traffic, Polaris