2018 NASSTRAC Shippers Conference & Transportation Expo
Call for Presenters Guidelines
Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando, Orlando, FL
April 28 - May 1, 2018
Please be sure to review all the guidelines and presenter registration policies below prior to submitting your abstract. The call has been extended to November 10, 2017. Thank you for your interest.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
• All presentation titles must be limited to 200 characters or less.
• Description bodies are limited to 200 words, so please be both thorough and succinct. Abstracts are your way to communicate the value of the presentation. Incomplete abstracts or abstracts of less than 50 words will not be considered.
• All submitters will need to supply three Key Learning Points for the proposed presentation.
• All accepted presenters will be required to participate in a quality assurance review to ensure that content is aligned with key learning points, delivery frame and NASSTRAC standards.
• All submissions must be received prior to 11:59 p.m. EST on November 3, 2017 to be considered.
Thank you for your interest in speaking at the 2018 NASSTRAC Shippers Conference & Transportation Expo in Orlando, Florida.