Third-party logistics companies find tremendous value in NASSTRAC through education, advocacy and provider relations opportunities. If you are a transportation or supply chain management executive with a 3PL of any size, you'll gain value in becoming a member of this industry community.
How You Benefit:
- Stay educated on key industry trends, challenges and opportunities through various educational forums. This ultimately allows you to bring knowledge and marketplace intelligence to your customers.
- Build strategic partnerships with carriers of all service modes (truckload, LTL, intermodal/rail, air, ocean and expedited).
- Communicate shipper concerns with greater impact and at a lower cost than if each shipper member acted alone.
- Stay on top of the key issues in such areas as security, global trade, and workforce and operations requirements.
- Building such dialogue and relationships with providers is crucial to your success – particularly in a market tight on capacity.
View partial list of Regular member companies (shippers and transportation influencers such as 3PLs and consultants) and a partial list of Associate member companies (providers of transportation-related products and services).