|2017 NASSTRAC Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities|
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
2017 Annual Conference Logistical Information
Due Dates and Timelines
Exhibit Hall Schedule
Below is the most up to date exhibit hall schedule. During these times, please have your booth staffed with at least one representative. As these hours are subject to change, you will be alerted to any changes made from this original schedule.
Sunday, April 9, 2017 – 8:00am-4:00pm
Exhibit Hall Dates/Hours:
Sunday, April 9, 2017 – 5:30pm-7:00pm
Tuesday, April 11, 2017 – 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Hotel & Travel
The exhibitor kit will be provided by our General Service Contractor, Shepard, to all exhibitors with a $0 balance to exhibit. The kit will be mailed out beginning February 22, 2016 directly from Shepard to the representative noted on the original exhibit contract. If you have questions about the service kit, please send them to Laura Stanton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-367-2412.
If you are interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor, please contact:
2017 Conference Exhibit Sales Information
Booth pricing depends on membership and location on the floorplan. Premium booths are booths facing the stage or center of the floorplan, as well as all corner booths with more than one side of entry. Standard booths are booths in an aisle that face another booth. Membership pricing is only given to members who have paid their dues by August 15, 2016.
To view the live floorplan, please click here.
2017 Sponsorship and Exhibitor Contract and Guidelines
If you are ready to contract booth space and/or sponsorship, please click HERE to fill out the contract. Once you are finished, we will receive the notification and follow up with confirmation of your booth and an invoice.
To view the live floorplan, please click here.
2017 Sponsorship Sales Program Information
The sponsorship levels outlined below offer select opportunities for various sessions/events. In appreciation for your sponsorship support, NASSTRAC will recognize your company with valuable benefits and privileges available only to our sponsors.
Total in Sponsorship Items: $12,000 +
Total in Sponsorship Items: $8,000 - $11,999
Total in Sponsorship Items: $5,000 - $7,999
Total in Sponsorship Items: $2,000 - $4,999
Total in Sponsorship Items: $500 - $1999
2017 Items/Events to Sponsor
The à la carte menu of sponsored items and events is as follows. You can pick any combination of the available items or events to build to your desired sponsorship level (see above) for the 2017 NASSTRAC Shippers Conference & Transportation Expo.
CONFERENCE ITEM SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
Pit Stop (4 total): $3,000
Pit Stops are destination locations on the NASSTRAC Expo Floor. The Pit Stop is a 10x10 lounge space on the show floor and will be promoted throughout the event.
Conference Signage: $1,500
Your logo will be included on onsite conference signage.
Each conference attendee will receive a lanyard branded with your logo.
Guest Room Key Cards: $5,000
Each conference attendee staying at the hotel will receive a guest room key card branded with your logo.
Guest Room Drops: $5,000
Each conference attendee staying at the hotel will receive your flyer on a specified date and time (pending NASSTRAC approval).
Conference WiFi: $10,000
WiFi will be supplied for all conference attendees for 3 days. Signage will be placed around the conference recognizing you as the sponsor.
Bottles of Water: $8,500
You will provide up to 1,200 branded disposable bottles of water for the conference. The bottles will be set out in the expo hall for educational session for attendees to use.
Large Equipment Display (minimum 400 SqFt of Display space): $27 per square foot
Display that new truck engine or tractor. The equipment will be conveniently placed right outside the expo hall for attendees to see. You will be able to sit with the equipment during expo hours.
Mobile App: $8,500
As the sponsors for the mobile app, your company logo will appear on the landing page each time it is opened. Every time an attendee opens their app, they will see your company brand before accessing NASSTRAC event data.
You will provide up to 1,200 pens for the conference. The pens will be set out in the expo hall for educational session for attendees to use.
Onsite Flyers: $1,000
You will provide 500 flyers or other inserts for the conference. NASSTRAC will pre-approve the inserts and they will be given all attendees when they check-in at the conference.
Mobile Charging Stations: $4,500
A mobile Charging Station will allow your company to gain exclusive visibility throughout the conference while providing attendees with an opportunity to charge any type of cell phone or smartphone. As the mobile charging station sponsors your company logo will be placed on the station.
CONFERENCE EVENT SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
Your logo and/or tag line will greet all attendees in the NASSTRAC registration area where they will pick up their materials.
Conference Breaks (2 total): $5,000/Each
Two conference breaks will be held in the expo hall. During the break your logo will appear on the large screen acknowledging you as the break sponsor.
Conference Breakfasts: (2 available): $7,500/Each
Two breakfasts will be held in the expo hall. During the breakfast your logo will appear on the large screen acknowledging you as the breakfast sponsor.
Conference Lunches: (2 available): $10,000/Each
Two lunches will be held in the expo hall. During the lunch your logo will appear on the large screen acknowledging you as the lunch sponsor.
New Shippers Reception: $7,500
New shippers will be welcomed to the conference with an hour long new shipper’s reception. The sign for the reception will branded with your logo and you will receive 5 people attend the reception to mingle with the new shippers.
Welcome Reception: $10,000
Everyone will be welcomed to the conference with a 1-hour welcome reception in the expo hall. The sign for the reception will branded with your logo as will the bar napkins.
Bar Sponsor (2 Available): $1,500/Each
Your logo will appear on signage next to sponsored bar. You are also welcome to provide your own cocktail napkins for the bartender to display.
ELECTRONIC AND YEAR-ROUND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
eLink E-Newsletter (Jan-Dec): $1,500
Your banner advertisement for e-Link and will receive exposure as part of the NASSTRAC bulletins. One Ad Per Issue (24 issues per year).
Online Whitepaper: $2,000
NASSTRAC will leverage your submitted whitepaper that addresses a best practice or challenge. (NASSSTRAC has final approval prior to publishing).
Your company will be featured as a sponsor of a NASSTRAC webcast. NASSTRAC will work with you on content and Strategy.
Newslink Newsletter Insert: $2,000
Pick the issues you want and NASSTRAC will insert your 8.5x11 pre-printed insert for a powerful impression (1 insert per company per issue - 4 inserts max per issue).
Thought Leadership/Article: $1,500
You write your own article for NASSTRAC NewsLink (800 word max). 6 editions available to choose from. (NASSTRAC has final approval on all articles).
Exhibit and Sponsorship Terms, Conditions, and Regulations
NASSTRAC Shippers Conference & Transportation Expo
April 9 – April 12, 2017
Please read carefully before signing the Contract for Exhibit Space and/or Sponsorship. Your signature on the Contract verifies your acceptance of NASSTRAC regulations detailed below.
1. Assignment of Exhibit SPACE: The exhibitor agrees that the display will be confined to the area of the space reserved; and that subletting or showing products other than those manufactured or represented by the exhibitor is strictly prohibited.
Every effort will be made to respect any Exhibitor’s space choices when possible, but Management’s decision will be final. Management reserves the right to transfer assignment when such action is deemed to be in the best interest of the total exhibition.
2. ARRANGEMENT OF EXHIBITS: The exhibitor agrees to arrange his exhibits so as not to obstruct or interfere in any way with the general view or the view of the exhibits or other exhibitors, or the free passage of spectators. Please refer to NASSTRAC guidelines. All exhibits must conform to the requirements of the Fire Department Board of Insurance Underwriters of the Orlando, FL. The decision of NASSTRAC as to what constitutes such obstruction or interference is final. Should show management have to physically move an exhibit, the exhibiting company will be responsible for any and all related costs to Shepard.
3. INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL OF EXHIBITS: In the event that any exhibitor fails to complete pre-show set-up and arrangement for the removal of boxes and crates by 4:30 p.m. on the day the show opens, NASSTRAC reserves the right to remove, at the exhibitor’s expense and risk, all such exhibits and materials pertaining thereto from the space allotted to such exhibitor and cancel this contract. In such an event, NASSTRAC shall retain the amount paid by such exhibitor as space rental and for liquidated damages covering expenses paid by NASSTRAC and the loss of rental from other exhibitors.
All post-show exhibits not removed by Wednesday, April 12 at 7:00 p.m. may be removed by NASSTRAC or the Hilton Orlando at the express risk and expense of the exhibitor.
5. ATTENDANCE AND CONDUCT DURING EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS AND EXHIBITOR MEETING:
Exhibitors will not be permitted to occupy their exhibit space during educational sessions which take place in the same meeting room as the Expo. Exhibitors may sit in the center educational space and participate in the session or leave the room entirely. During educational sessions, exhibitors are not permitted to conduct business or have any conversations unless they are part of the educational session taking place.
Each exhibiting company will send a minimum of one representative to the NASSTRAC provider relations committee meeting/exhibitor meeting. This meeting will take place during exhibit setup hours. A specific time and location will be announced within 90 days of the event.
In the event an exhibitor does not comply with these restrictions, NASSTRAC reserves the right to remove, at the exhibitor’s expense and risk, all exhibits and materials pertaining thereto from the space allotted to such exhibitor and cancel this contract. In such an event, NASSTRAC shall retain the amount paid by such exhibitor.
6. CARE OF SPACE: The exhibitor agrees not to deface, injure or mar the exhibition hall/meeting room(s) of the Hilton Orlando or any of the furniture or fixtures contained therein, and/or any of the property of whatever nature placed therein by NASSTRAC, and the exhibitor shall be liable to the Hilton Orlando and/or NASSTRAC for any damage resulting to such exhibition hall and/or furniture and fixtures contained therein and/or such property placed therein by NASSTRAC which shall occur by reason of the commissions or omissions of any exhibitor and/or his agents or employees, and the exhibitor shall defend and save harmless NASSTRAC from all claims and suits against said organization arising from the aforesaid commissions or omissions of the exhibitor, his agents, or employees. All materials used by exhibitors must conform to the requirements of the Fire Department Board of Insurance Underwriters of Orlando, FL.
7. Observance of Laws: Exhibitor shall abide by and observe all laws, rules, regulations, and ordinances of any applicable government authority and all rules of exhibit site.
8. UNION LABOR: Exhibitor must comply with all union regulations applicable to setup, dismantling, and display of exhibits where applicable.
9. LIABILITY/SECURITY: All exhibits and respective contents are at the exhibitor’s risk. NASSTRAC assumes no responsibility for the safety of the personnel and property of exhibitors or the personal property of their officers, agents, servants or employees. Any exhibitor wishing to insure his personnel or goods against injury, theft, damage by fire, accident or other cause, must do so at his own expense. Reliable security guards will be provided at night to guard the exhibit hall beginning April 9, 2017, and continuing through each night until the morning of April 11, 2017. For one hour before the public is admitted each morning, and for one hour after the hall is closed to the public, exhibitor representatives with proper credentials will be permitted on the floor for chores they see fit to perform.
The exhibitor assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, indemnify, defend and save harmless NASSTRAC, the Hilton Orlando, its owner and operator and their affiliated and subsidiary companies and their respective partners, directors, officers and employees and agents (the “Indemnities”) against all claims, losses or damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines and attorney’s fees arising out of cause by the exhibition’s installation, removal, maintenance or occupancy or use of the exhibition premises or part thereof, excluding any liability caused by the sole negligence of the Indemnities.
In addition, the exhibitor acknowledges that NASSTRAC, and the Hilton Orlando, its owner and operator, and any of the other indemnities do not maintain insurance covering exhibitor’s property and that it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to maintain business interruption insurance and property damage insurance covering such losses by exhibitor. Exhibitors may also hire private security to guard their booth. Children 16 years of age or under are not permitted on the show floor.
10. CONDUCT AND RESTRICTIONS: NASSTRAC reserves the right to restrict all exhibits which, because of sound, odor, food, drink or other objectionable features, interfere with the orderly procedure of the exhibition; also to prohibit any display or procedure which in its judgment runs counter to the general character of the exhibition. Therapeutic products, or products of a therapeutic nature, which do not meet the ethical standards of the dental profession will not be accepted for display.
The solicitation of customers in the aisles will serve as grounds for expulsion from the exhibition. Exhibitors will conduct their business from the confines of the booths they have rented.
Exhibitors may not presume the role of host at the NASSTRAC event. Potential customers or personal friends may be invited on condition that such invited persons comply with the regulations applicable to all other registrants at the NASSTRAC event. Revenue lost from violation of this rule will be recovered from the transgressing exhibitor who accepts the decision of NASSTRAC in the event of a dispute between the “invitee’’ and the exhibitor.
Exhibitors may host no function in conjunction with NASSTRAC event without the written consent of NASSTRAC, which shall not be unreasonably withheld.
The exhibitor shall, during the meeting, use for exhibit, display or related purposes, only the space which has been contracted.
Exhibitors sponsoring prize drawings in conjunction with the meeting must prominently display any limitations on registering for or accepting the prize.
The rights reserved in this section apply as well to the conduct of agents and employees of the exhibitor and any property used by such exhibitors in the installation and operation of exhibits.
The decision of NASSTRAC as to what acts constitute a breach of the above conditions shall be final, and any exhibitor shall be subject to eviction without refund if he is judged to be in violation of the aforementioned conditions.
9. LIABILITY: NASSTRAC shall not be liable for any damages in the event that performance of this contract is rendered impossible for any of the following causes: destruction of the Hilton Orlando or any substantial portion thereof, by fire, earthquake, the elements, or a public enemy; strikes or other public disorder; terrorism; impossibility of performance created by law or any public authority; and/or for any cause beyond its control or the control of the Hilton Orlando. NASSTRAC will, however, in the event of its not being able to hold the exhibition for any of the reasons set forth above, reimburse exhibitors pro rata on the amount of rental paid by each exhibitor as follows: total rentals paid by all exhibitors, less expenses incurred by the Society in constructing and installing the exhibits, shall be refunded to the exhibitors in the ration of their rental payments prorated by the number of days the exhibits fail to proceed as scheduled.
11. CANCELLATION: Cancellation or reduction of booth space and/or sponsorships must be directed in writing to: NASSTRAC Exhibits, 2025 M Street, NW, Suite 800, Washington, DC 20036 or via email to email@example.com. Refunds requested prior to or on Tuesday, September 6, 2016, are subject to a 25% fee on cancellations or reduction in booth space and/or sponsorships. All Sales are Final and no refunds will be given for cancellations or reductions on or after Wednesday, September 7, 2016. In the event of a cancellation of the exhibition due to fire, strikes, government regulations or other causes beyond the NASSTRAC’s control, NASSTRAC shall not be held liable for failure to hold the NASSTRAC Annual Convention as scheduled and NASSTRAC shall determine the amount of the exhibit fees to be refunded, if any.
12. PAYMENT: If any remaining balance of the full remittance of the booth(s) or sponsorship engaged by the exhibitor/sponsor has not been received by NASSTRAC 90 days prior to the event, NASSTRAC reserves the right to cancel this contract without liability. In such event, NASSTRAC shall retain the amount paid by such exhibitor as a forfeited deposit. Any exhibitor with a remaining balance on the first day of the event will not be allowed to set up until full payment has been remitted in the form of certified check or money order.
13. INTERPRETATIONS OF ABOVE RULES AND REGULATIONS: Above stated conditions are considered a part of this contract. NASSTRAC reserves the right to interpret them as well as make decisions on all points the rules and regulations do not cover. Decisions of NASSTRAC are final.
2017 NASSTRAC Golf Mixer
4/19/2017 » 4/20/2017
8th Maritime Transportation, Forwarding Logistics & Global Supply Chain Workshop