10/4/2017 to 10/5/2017
October 4-5, 2017
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Registration & $50 Discount/Promo Code for NASSTRAC Members: NASSTRAC2017
Two- day workshop geared towards entry level executives wishing to expand their industry knowledge. Excellent refresher course for middle management. Approved by NCBFAA/NEI for 12.5 CE CES/CCS, ISM for 12 CEH and CSCMP 12 CEU SCPro Certification credits.
- Trends and Roles in International Logistics
- Key Global & Regional Freight Forwarders
- Ocean Freight Forwarder, NVOCC Operations and
- Air Freight Forwarding
- Customs Brokers
- Cargo Vessel and Port Operations
- Maritime Regulatory Updates
- Hazardous Material Awareness
- Trade Security (CBP &TSA)
- Export & Import Trade Compliance (CBP & BIS)
- Incoterms & Insurance
Cost: $750 for 2-Day Session. Includes Course Materials, Breakfast & Lunch
*Ask about 5+ registration discounts
Registration/Promo Code: NASSTRAC2017
Click here for more information or to Register Now!
Phone: (954) 218-5285
Phone: (954) 702-4951
Presented by: Albert Saphir of ABS Consulting & Joe Espinosa, President of the Florida Shipowners Group
Guest Speakers: FMC, NVOCCs, Port Operations, Vessel Consultants, Haz Mat Consultants, Cargo Security Specialists.