Thursday, March 23, 2017 2:00PM
Jeff Berman, Group News Editor, Logistics Management
John Cutler Jr., General Counsel, NASSTRAC
Candace Holowicki, Director Global Transportation & Logistics, TriMas Corporation
Nathan England, Manager, Supply Chain Transportation, Stein Mart
Regulations in the freight transportation sector are never out of mind for shippers and carriers, as they often directly relate to and can impact things like carrier costs, operations, rates, and shipper and carrier relations.
Will current and future regulations translate into increased operating costs?
Find out during this Webcast—co-presented by Logistics Management and NASSTRAC—as our expert panel brings shippers up to date on the state of transportation regulations.
Join us as we explore:
- Upcoming Electronic Logging Devices mandate for motor carriers
- Prospects for reduced regulations and increased infrastructure investment
- Benefits of trucking productivity gains focused on increasing truck size
- Cross-border trade landscape as it relates to NAFTA
- CSA and the truck driver shortage