A Gartner study in this month's issue of Supply Chain Management Review recommends that, over the next two years, the improved use of metrics, better responsiveness and flexibility, and more acute decision making by operations teams will be key in driving performance.
Demonstrate that your talent holds the keys to success. A Professional Certificate in Supply Chain Operations from Penn State will grow your career and increase the value you bring to your organization.
Penn State's supply chain programs combine deep technical knowledge, leadership strategies, and cross-functional insights to help you measure the overall health of your supply chain and lead change management issues.
Take any three of the following courses to earn your Certificate:
- Strategic Procurement and Purchasing
- Forecasting and Inventory Management
- Fulfillment Operations Management
- Transportation Operations and Sourcing (Gail Rutkowski, NASSTRAC Executive Director will be a faculty leader at this course.)
- Introduction to Supply Chain Analytics
Click here for special savings by taking two in one week and fast track your progress.
To reserve a hold for a seat in any program, call 1-800-311-6364 or email email@example.com. There is no obligation to purchase until you register for the program online.
To register for any program, click here.