NASSTRAC announces its schedule of regional meetings that will take place in various markets throughout the United States this fall. The primary goal of these meetings is to provide a local venue where shippers have the opportunity to network with other freight transportation executives, hear perspectives on industry issues, and learn from best practices in transportation and supply chain management.
Each event will feature a networking luncheon, followed by a panel of shippers who will discuss opportunities, challenges and issues in freight transportation and supply chain management. "We've found that periodically hosting these local meetings is filling a void in the marketplace," says Brian Everett, NASSTRAC's executive director. "Transportation executives who have participated have said they find relevant education and networking, which is big part of NASSTRAC's mission."
The schedule of regional meetings will take place on the following dates at these locations:
- Sept. 20 at the FedEx Memphis World Hub in Memphis, Tenn.
(includes a tour of the facility). Sponsored by FedEx.
- Oct. 18 at LifeWay Christian Resources headquarters in downtown Nashville, Tenn.
- Oct. 25 at Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's campus in Chicago, Ill.
- Oct. 30 at Target Corp. in Minneapolis, Minn.
- Nov. 9, at the Renaissance Long Beach in Long Beach, Calif.
Sponsored by Special Dispatch of California.
>More information and to register