Carrier Advisory Council
The Carrier Advisory Council is the leadership team in which Associate Members can provide input to NASSTRAC's Executive Committee as it relates to education, advocacy, and provider relations activities. The Council is also instrumental in driving new membership into the associationl.
Current Council Members:
- Jim Adams, EVP Sales & Marketing, Panther Expedited Services
- Jeff Berichon, President & Founder, BearWare Inc.
- Andy Ellington, Director of Business Development, Access America Transport
- Lanny Fleming, Vice President of Sales, FedEx Services
- Nelson Forrest, Vice President National Accounts, Southeastern Freight Lines
- Don Geisler, Vice President, Marketing, YRC Worldwide, Inc.
- Edward Generous, Senior Vice President Sales & Marketing, The Shevell Group/NEMF
- Michael Krochta, Corporate Account Manager, Dayton Freight Lines
- Jim Latta, Vice President of Business Development, A. Duie Pyle
- Jerry Mansheim, AVP of Corporate Accounts, Werner Enterprises
- Martin Mantilla, Vice President of Business Development, Special Dispatch of California
- Dennis McCaffrey, Vice President of Sales, Express-1
- Brad Morris, Vice President Pricing/Marketing, AAA Cooper Transportation
- Geoffrey Muessig, Vice President of Sales, Pitt Ohio Express
- Sharon Pagan, Sales Director, Eastern/Midwestern Region, American Fast Freight
- Todd Smith, President, LinkAmerica Corporation
- Joel Turk, AVP Field Sales, Werner Enterprises
Interested in volunteering? Contact NASSTRAC Member Services at 952-442-8850 x208 or email Brian2008@NASSTRAC.org.